Subject: Privacy Statement in accordance to Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679
With this document (the “Information”), the Data Controller, as defined below, inform you about the purposes and methods of processing your personal data and about your rights as an interested party.
- Data Controller
The data controller is TecnoCable S.r.l. with registered office in Via dell’Artigianato 346 – 41058 Vignola (MO), Italy
- Personal Data
The processed data are personal identification data (name, surname, company name, tax code, etc.) and personal contact and tax data (address, telephone number, support bank, etc.) hereinafter referred to as “Personal data” or simply “Data “
- Purpose of the processing
The data will be processed for the following purposes:
- execute a purchase order, a service or one or more contractually agreed operations (e.g. acquisition of information prior to the conclusion of a contract, order processing, quotes and contracts, invoicing, management of payment or collection systems, debt collection);
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by EU Regulation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
- obligations required by law in the tax and accounting field; customer billing history; order history; after-sales assistance; accounting or treasury management; financial services; electronic payment instruments.
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court.
- Processing Methods
The processing of your personal data will take place using paper, computer and telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated in full compliance with the principles of lawfulness and correctness and the provisions of the law, with methods suitable for guaranteeing security and confidentiality in accordance with provisions provided for by art. 32, GDPR.
The data will be processed for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes referred to in point 3 and in any case for no more than 10 years for administrative / accounting purposes.
- Communication and access to data
Without prejudice to the communications made in fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations, all the data collected and processed may be communicated for the purposes referred to in point 3 to the following categories of subjects:
- a) entities, professionals, companies or other structures in charge of processing related to the fulfillment of administrative, accounting and management obligations related to the ordinary performance of our economic activity, including for credit recovery purposes;
- b) public authorities and administrations for purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- c) banks, financial institutions or other subjects to whom the transfer of the aforementioned data is necessary for the performance of the activity of our company in relation to the fulfillment, on our part, of the contractual obligations assumed towards you (such as for example artisans collaborators of the Owner).
The data may be made accessible, within the scope of the purposes referred to in point 3, exclusively to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in their capacity as persons in charge and / or data processors.
The data will not be subject to disclosure
Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to provide them
The provision of data is necessary for the fulfillment of the sole purposes of letters a), b), c), d) and therefore any refusal to provide them in whole or in part may make it impossible for the Data Controller to fulfill the legal and contractual obligations provided for by the regulations in force.
- What rights do you have as an interested party and how you can exercise them
In relation to the treatments described in this Notice, as an interested party, you can exercise the rights enshrined in art. from 15 to 21, GDPR and, in particular, the following rights:
- right of access – art. 15, GDPR: right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to your personal data, including a copy of the same;
- right to rectification – art. 16, GDPR: right to obtain, without undue delay, the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you and / or the integration of incomplete personal data;
- right to erasure (right to be forgotten) – art. 17, GDPR: right to obtain, without undue delay, the cancellation of personal data in accordance with the terms indicated in the EU Regulation no. 679/2016;
- right to restriction of processing – art. 18, GDPR: right to obtain the limitation of processing, when:
- the interested party disputes the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and instead requests that its use be limited
- although the Data Controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the Data Subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the Data Subject opposed the processing, as indicated below, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the Data Controller’s legitimate reasons with respect to those of the Data Subject;
- right to data portability – art. 20, GDPR: right to receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning you provided to the Data Controller and the right to transmit them to another Data Controller without impediments, if the processing is based on consent and is carried out by automated means. Furthermore, the right to obtain that your personal data be transmitted directly from the Data Controller to another Data Controller if this is technically feasible;
- right of objection – art. 21, GDPR: right to object, at any time, to the processing of personal data concerning you based on the condition of legitimacy of the legitimate interest, including profiling, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Data Controller to continue the processing that prevail over interests, on the rights and freedoms of the interested party or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court;
- revoke the consent previously given;
- propose a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data.
The above rights may be exercised against the Data Controller, by sending:
– a registered letter with return receipt to TecnoCable S.r.l. – Via dell’Artigianato 346 – 41058 Vignola (MO) – Italy
– an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject “PRIVACY COMMUNICATIONS”
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.